- UBC Day 10, 20171010 Tech Trials
- UBC Day 9, 20171009 Look Back and Laugh…?
- UBC DAY 8, 20171008, Shameless Self Promotion
- UBC Day 7, 20171007, Interviews Gone Awry
- UBC Day 6, 20171006, Oh, TOO Funny!
- UBC Day 5, 20171005, A StoryBox Legend
- Day 4 UBC, 20171004 On the Way Over
- UBC Day 3, 20171003 | Surrender
- UBC Day 2, 20171002 They’re Coming to Take Me Away
- UBC Day 1: 20171001. What Was I THINKING?
- UBC DAY 19: The Story Begins
- UBC DAY 18: Aberrations, Apparitions
- UBC DAY 17: Bitter Pill
- UBC DAY 16: Write Like a Pro!
- UBC DAY 15: A story for you
- UBC DAY 14: Joel Frye, Bard Extraordinaire
- UBC DAY 13: Ronny Elliott’s “Hope Fades”
- UBC DAY 12: Aquatic Therapy for the Horse in Your Life
- UBC DAY 11: Donning my groveling britches. (No flogging, though.)
- UBC Day 10: Keyboard Chronicles
- UBC Day 9: Hopeless, Hapless Home Décor
- UBC Day 8: It’s a Tool, not a TOY!
- UBC Day 7 Guest Post: Value of High Speed Internet
- UBC Day 6: Dream a Little Dream
- UBC Day 5: The Weather Broke!
- Fighting Frogs
- A Star is Born!
- Use it or LOSE it!
- Gone to the Edge
Category Archives: Business
Takin’ it easy today and letting Brian Whittington, of Ideal Solutions Provider, LLC, provide my blogging solution! Brian’s company helps businesses, small and large, to get the right telecommunications system for their exact needs. This month, his company blog is … Continue readingShare on Facebook
Anyone who knows me knows I register a solid minus 5 on the Enlightenment Scale. Lemons are sour (so are grapes). Four ounces means the cup is half empty. My Christmas wreath boasts a lazy-ass Garfield with a dove of … Continue readingShare on Facebook
A couple of years back, I met Hope Peterson, owner and certified mechanic at New Hope Auto and Truck Services. Did you know that there are only a handful of female mechanics in Florida? Fewer than 20! And nationally, women … Continue readingShare on Facebook
In Pinellas Park, we lead with our strengths. In many communities, the local Chamber of Commerce has fund-raising and team-building activities that revolve around golf tournaments, wine tastings, or nights on the town featuring the area’s top-tier restaurants. Cruises and … Continue readingShare on Facebook