- UBC Day 10, 20171010 Tech Trials
- UBC Day 9, 20171009 Look Back and Laugh…?
- UBC DAY 8, 20171008, Shameless Self Promotion
- UBC Day 7, 20171007, Interviews Gone Awry
- UBC Day 6, 20171006, Oh, TOO Funny!
- UBC Day 5, 20171005, A StoryBox Legend
- Day 4 UBC, 20171004 On the Way Over
- UBC Day 3, 20171003 | Surrender
- UBC Day 2, 20171002 They’re Coming to Take Me Away
- UBC Day 1: 20171001. What Was I THINKING?
- UBC DAY 19: The Story Begins
- UBC DAY 18: Aberrations, Apparitions
- UBC DAY 17: Bitter Pill
- UBC DAY 16: Write Like a Pro!
- UBC DAY 15: A story for you
- UBC DAY 14: Joel Frye, Bard Extraordinaire
- UBC DAY 13: Ronny Elliott’s “Hope Fades”
- UBC DAY 12: Aquatic Therapy for the Horse in Your Life
- UBC DAY 11: Donning my groveling britches. (No flogging, though.)
- UBC Day 10: Keyboard Chronicles
- UBC Day 9: Hopeless, Hapless Home Décor
- UBC Day 8: It’s a Tool, not a TOY!
- UBC Day 7 Guest Post: Value of High Speed Internet
- UBC Day 6: Dream a Little Dream
- UBC Day 5: The Weather Broke!
- Fighting Frogs
- A Star is Born!
- Use it or LOSE it!
- Gone to the Edge
Category Archives: artists
This poem is still under construction, but I’m stuck for a new blog topic! Bear with me, and behold the person who swore NEVER to put something “in progress” out there! TIME Time was, you couldn’t wait to hear my … Continue readingShare on Facebook
When’s the last time you attended a really good joust? Here in Florida, where the weather affords almost year-around comfort, outdoor festivals abound, and we have our fair share of Renaissance and Medieval festivals. These re-enactments happen in 29 states, … Continue readingShare on Facebook
Here’s the second article I wrote about comedian/actress/author Mary Dimino. It makes use of pieces from the first, so don’t think you’re experiencing deja vú! Realizing Her Dreams: Mary Dimino By Billie Noakes It’s a magic moment, that instant when … Continue readingShare on Facebook
Here’s something a little different: a two-part blog about a television and stage personality, comedian Mary Dimino. I met Mary by phone in 2009, when I was working on a feature story about Media World, a speed networking event produced … Continue readingShare on Facebook