- UBC Day 10, 20171010 Tech Trials
- UBC Day 9, 20171009 Look Back and Laugh…?
- UBC DAY 8, 20171008, Shameless Self Promotion
- UBC Day 7, 20171007, Interviews Gone Awry
- UBC Day 6, 20171006, Oh, TOO Funny!
- UBC Day 5, 20171005, A StoryBox Legend
- Day 4 UBC, 20171004 On the Way Over
- UBC Day 3, 20171003 | Surrender
- UBC Day 2, 20171002 They’re Coming to Take Me Away
- UBC Day 1: 20171001. What Was I THINKING?
- UBC DAY 19: The Story Begins
- UBC DAY 18: Aberrations, Apparitions
- UBC DAY 17: Bitter Pill
- UBC DAY 16: Write Like a Pro!
- UBC DAY 15: A story for you
- UBC DAY 14: Joel Frye, Bard Extraordinaire
- UBC DAY 13: Ronny Elliott’s “Hope Fades”
- UBC DAY 12: Aquatic Therapy for the Horse in Your Life
- UBC DAY 11: Donning my groveling britches. (No flogging, though.)
- UBC Day 10: Keyboard Chronicles
- UBC Day 9: Hopeless, Hapless Home Décor
- UBC Day 8: It’s a Tool, not a TOY!
- UBC Day 7 Guest Post: Value of High Speed Internet
- UBC Day 6: Dream a Little Dream
- UBC Day 5: The Weather Broke!
- Fighting Frogs
- A Star is Born!
- Use it or LOSE it!
- Gone to the Edge
Category Archives: art
Anyone who knows me knows I register a solid minus 5 on the Enlightenment Scale. Lemons are sour (so are grapes). Four ounces means the cup is half empty. My Christmas wreath boasts a lazy-ass Garfield with a dove of … Continue readingShare on Facebook
This poem is still under construction, but I’m stuck for a new blog topic! Bear with me, and behold the person who swore NEVER to put something “in progress” out there! TIME Time was, you couldn’t wait to hear my … Continue readingShare on Facebook
Evidently, I’m on a poetry jag for a few days. I ran across a whole file of poems that I’d forgotten about, and this one decided to grab me by the neck. It’s called “Cowardice.” Cowardice I remember how it … Continue readingShare on Facebook
When I wrote this some years back, one of the guys who came to my coffeehouse (CAMS) and heard me recite it thought this was a really good piece of work … and very sensual. So, let’s go for Sensual … Continue readingShare on Facebook
This morning, I’ll pack up my iPad with its built-in camera and drive the whole five blocks (Florida is hot, sticky, and humid this time of year) to the Pinellas Park Public Library. SORRY! It’s now the Barbara S. Ponce … Continue readingShare on Facebook
When’s the last time you attended a really good joust? Here in Florida, where the weather affords almost year-around comfort, outdoor festivals abound, and we have our fair share of Renaissance and Medieval festivals. These re-enactments happen in 29 states, … Continue readingShare on Facebook
I have to confess that I live my life on the ragged edge of disaster. I know, I know. I’m a writer, and I spend my days plunking placidly away at my keyboard. I’m a cheerleader for the Pinellas Park/Gateway … Continue readingShare on Facebook
“ELF” Rescues 32-year marriage Florida Author Helps Couple Renew Vows Spiritual advisor Lauren McLaughlin, author of “GO TO ELF!” will tell you there are no “coincidences,” just happenings that the Eternal Life Force (“ELF”) uses to get our attention. Sandy … Continue readingShare on Facebook