- UBC Day 10, 20171010 Tech Trials
- UBC Day 9, 20171009 Look Back and Laugh…?
- UBC DAY 8, 20171008, Shameless Self Promotion
- UBC Day 7, 20171007, Interviews Gone Awry
- UBC Day 6, 20171006, Oh, TOO Funny!
- UBC Day 5, 20171005, A StoryBox Legend
- Day 4 UBC, 20171004 On the Way Over
- UBC Day 3, 20171003 | Surrender
- UBC Day 2, 20171002 They’re Coming to Take Me Away
- UBC Day 1: 20171001. What Was I THINKING?
- UBC DAY 19: The Story Begins
- UBC DAY 18: Aberrations, Apparitions
- UBC DAY 17: Bitter Pill
- UBC DAY 16: Write Like a Pro!
- UBC DAY 15: A story for you
- UBC DAY 14: Joel Frye, Bard Extraordinaire
- UBC DAY 13: Ronny Elliott’s “Hope Fades”
- UBC DAY 12: Aquatic Therapy for the Horse in Your Life
- UBC DAY 11: Donning my groveling britches. (No flogging, though.)
- UBC Day 10: Keyboard Chronicles
- UBC Day 9: Hopeless, Hapless Home Décor
- UBC Day 8: It’s a Tool, not a TOY!
- UBC Day 7 Guest Post: Value of High Speed Internet
- UBC Day 6: Dream a Little Dream
- UBC Day 5: The Weather Broke!
- Fighting Frogs
- A Star is Born!
- Use it or LOSE it!
- Gone to the Edge
Author Archives: Billie Noakes
It’s 0:dark:30 and I’m trying to binge on Season 6 of 7th Heaven. I can get to the landing page for CBS All Access, and I can get to Season 6. But when I try to get to Episode 13, … Continue readingShare on Facebook
“Some day, we’re gonna look back on this and laugh.” Who comes up with these little chestnuts? What, pray, tell, what could be coming down the pike that will make some events seem funny by comparison? When we were waist-deep … Continue readingShare on Facebook
I usually like to use Billie Noakes, Writer & Storyteller, one of my Facebook pages (YES! Please click on the link and LIKE my page!), to promote the work and milestones of other authors, storytellers, musicians, and visual artists. But … Continue readingShare on Facebook
A day or two ago, UBC admin Paul Taubman suggested, as a writing prompt, that we interview someone and post what we learned. Oh, Paul, you know not what you suggest! Between being a community journalist and editor; a TV … Continue readingShare on Facebook
Every so often, I go in search of videos to share on Tellers On YouTube day on my FB page Billie Noakes, Writer & Storyteller (Yes, I could use some LIKES! Please!). I ran across John Branyan, telling a timeless … Continue readingShare on Facebook
UBC DAY 5, 20171005, A StoryBox Legend Today, I’m turning to the “storytelling” part of Just For Fun & Storytelling. This is an original, inspired by teacher and storyteller Kevin Cordi’s StoryBox Project. Kevin wanted a story about the StoryBox … Continue readingShare on Facebook
I am not Little Suzy Homemaker. Check out one of my more disastrous kitchen escapades here. Or my leap into needle arts here. I wasn’t even very good at stocking a lemonade stand. The only good thing to come out … Continue readingShare on Facebook
OK. Here’s the truth: I’ve been staring at this blank screen for a couple of hours, now. “You’re a writer,” self says sternly to self. “Write.” Oh, yeah. You’ve never heard that oft-quoted (and widely attributed) old saw, “Writing is … Continue readingShare on Facebook
I’ve been petless for a while, now. Housing disruptions, health challenges. When my last furry friend (Sparse, my second Maine coon) left this world for eternal bliss, I decided to wait before becoming a “mom” again. About six months ago, … Continue readingShare on Facebook